My first hatch. Their here!

BREKEN

In the Brooder
May 31, 2016
Had to share pics of my new orust babies. 2 are mixed orust x RIR but threw them in the bator too.

I want to thank everyome on these forms. I wouldnt have been able to do it without you!

15 eggs put in incubator. 13 made it to day 18 for lock down.

I have 9 born, 2 more pipped and working on getting out. And 2 others i havent seen progress with yet.

Thank you! So hard yo resist opening the lid and taling them out lol. Two more still working on coming.out and sont want to lose them over my impatients

It is hard to resist opening and I tend not to but if I think it's too full in the incubator I will quickly remove the dry ones to the brooder. I too have a Brinsea and it's very good at getting the humidity back up quickly.

It is hard to resist opening and I tend not to but if I think it's too full in the incubator I will quickly remove the dry ones to the brooder. I too have a Brinsea and it's very good at getting the humidity back up quickly.
Thats good to know. I cant see how I could hatch up to 20 hen eggs in the octagon without opening it. Barley enough room for the 9 that have hatched.

I love my Brinsea though. Ill never use anything else thats for sure!

Back
Top Bottom