My flock.......

Thank you! I hope so too! How are your babies doing?
So far so good! They're all going strong! Apparently I had a baby chick viewing party today 😅😅 a co-worker and his fiancé, and my friends sister showed up at the same time all wanting to see the babies. Overprotective me making sure they all had washed hands and to not be over aggressive if they wanted to pet them or hold them. Lol

So far so good! They're all going strong! Apparently I had a baby chick viewing party today 😅😅 a co-worker and his fiancé, and my friends sister showed up at the same time all wanting to see the babies. Overprotective me making sure they all had washed hands and to not be over aggressive if they wanted to pet them or hold them
:lau
Sounds like fun!

It has been way to long since my last post. Leave it to life to get you behind😁
The chicks are 4 weeks old! However last Wednesday we picked up two little fluffballs (Easter eggers) and named them Auntie Em and Dorthey. They transitioned in with the rest of the chicks (Took the risk to not quarantine them) so far so good! The chicks keep up with the rest great! I am going to update everybody's pictures on my computer (from the real camera).

It has been way to long since my last post. Leave it to life to get you behind😁
The chicks are 4 weeks old! However last Wednesday we picked up two little fluffballs (Easter eggers) and named them Auntie Em and Dorthey. They transitioned in with the rest of the chicks (Took the risk to not quarantine them) so far so good! The chicks keep up with the rest great! I am going to update everybody's pictures on my computer (from the real camera).
Can't wait to see! Love the Wizard of OZ names 🤩 perfect!

Auntie Em and Dorthey

Attachments

• IMG_20210331_202205.jpg
    IMG_20210331_202205.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom