My fridge eggs are developing! ( update - pip and chirping! ) PICS!!!

here is a candling pic from today - not real clear - sorry.

day7fridgeeggs016.jpg

Forgot to add that he/she is really jumping around in there, hard to get a good pic of the tiny guy!

Last edited:
I too have eggs from the fridge developing-I had 5 duck eggs I was incubating for a friend-test eggs-unfortunatley none of those by day 14 were any good all clear:-( But...I snuck in the eggs my girls had laid that day and some from the fridge and boom they are all good-on day 19 right now!!! Il let you know

woot.gif
It's almost the end of day 18 and at least one of those suckers is rocking and rolling in the bator!!! Maybe I will wake up to a pip tomorrow???
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif

I did fridge eggs too-they made it all the way to the end except never pipped and died in shell :-( Very sad since the other 5 eggs I incubated hatched out fine and are very healthy and thriving-I will not try fridge eggs again-I found it cruel to me and them and it broke my heart... Im sure many others will have great luck and I've heard and read the stories of luck doing it-I just can't again. I just thought-well they were in the fridge for a week and it was for my own personal desire to try it. If it worked, I was going to fridge all eggs together and then put them all together to incubate instead of leaving them out until ready. I wish everyone the best luck doing this and I hope yours make and thrive-Ill keep watchinig wishing you great hatching vibes
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom