My girl has the runs!

Yes, as far as I can tell it's every poop. I'll do as you suggested and check for all the other things you mentioned. Thanks!

Sorry it took me so lonmg to answer been having computer troubles
Well the hens digest the milk and yougart just fine and they go along with the vitamins just fine.
It has never hurt our hens or ny one elses.

My daughter got a heavy dog dish with about 15 inches width to feed her 10 hens in
and they eat it just fine.
I had very large pie dishes avout 4 inches deep and 12 inches wide to feed my hens all at one time
besure and bring dish to house to wash for the next day
hopefully you got that.
The WET MASH PROBIOTIC RECIPE has mjade heakthy additive for the chickens of thousand of people.
I made the recipe back in 2009 when I was on here and surely has been given to thousands of folks all over the nation and foreign people also.
so it does work anmd is easily made by putting in container just before you go to bed, letting soak up the milk etc
then in morning if it is dry add more milk, to make like cookie dough to feed tochickens
hopefully your chickens are better

I gave it to them yesterday and so far I haven't noticed any watery poop. Like I said earlier, it has cooled off a lot so that could be helping too. Thanks for the recipe. I plan to give it to them regularly.

Back
Top Bottom