My girls *pic heavy* worth a look though!

Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing. I loved all the pictures of the mama's with their chicks. I have a first time mama at home right now. It is so fun to watch her! I need to get the camera out.

Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing. I loved all the pictures of the mama's with their chicks. I have a first time mama at home right now. It is so fun to watch her! I need to get the camera out.
Thankyou! and I know it's really exciting!, the ones on the pics were my first time ones last year. As you can see on the last pics, the BO is broody again!

Cumbria - made me look it up, didn't you? What wonderful photographs - are you feeding egg yolks & whites to the birds in the big pan? The layers of ground in one photo - is that peat in its natural location?

Cumbria - made me look it up, didn't you? What wonderful photographs - are you feeding egg yolks & whites to the birds in the big pan? The layers of ground in one photo - is that peat in its natural location?
I don't have a clue if it's peat :p

Aww I just cant wait for my silkie hens to hatch their own chick next spring/summer! They are just so cute peeking out from under mom's wings.

Back
Top Bottom