My goose eye got hurt by children šŸ˜¢

I might perform a "menace reaction" which basically consists of slowly moving your hand towards his eye for a reaction, if the eye is still "active" the goose should move away or blink. It gives you an idea of how well he can see.

As far treatment. Gently flush the eye with either saline or an eye wash, wipe off any gunk present with a moist cloth, and then you can apply an ophthalmic gel ( Terramycin is a good brand) to the eye and repeat as needed. A picture would be good too.

I might perform a "menace reaction" which basically consists of slowly moving your hand towards his eye for a reaction, if the eye is still "active" the goose should move away or blink. It gives you an idea of how well he can see.

As far treatment. Gently flush the eye with either saline or an eye wash, wipe off any gunk present with a moist cloth, and then you can apply an ophthalmic gel ( Terramycin is a good brand) to the eye and repeat as needed. A picture would be good too.
Excellent post!

The picture is not uploading don't no why
i couldn't make pictures load the last several days either Zainab, it's a problem wth the website i think
Might fin help with uploading pics here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3/?prefix_id=3

Where are you located? where's @aart with that dern picture?
:gig
1594466748534.png

So actually I live in a remote area were there's no vet and some people suggest to use any human eye ointment that will helpful tohim .

Back
Top Bottom