My Hamburg/Golden Comets hatched-- PICS!

cozycritters

Songster
11 Years
Mar 4, 2008
Tucson, Arizona
Out of the twelve eggs I set I now, officially, have 7 hatchlings. They're a cross of some Golden Comet hens and my Blue Hamburg rooster and, so far, that's been an interesting blend.

We now have 5 white chicks with dark speckles (few)

and 2 silvery dark chicks, one of which has a few white speckles.

The majority have their daddy's rose comb.

One has dark legs.

Here's pics of three of the seven...
100_0138%5B1%5D

100_0145%5B1%5D

100_0147%5B1%5D

Sorry the pictures are such poor quality-- my hands are shaky these days (severe morning sickness)

Last edited:
Cuties
love.gif
love.gif

How far along are you if you dont mind me asking ?? Have you talked to the doc about meds for the moring sickness ? I am 36 weeks and THANK GOD I didnt get any
hide.gif

awh congrats on the cuties!!!!!!

I have golden comets in the incy, on day 6 today, and my Golden Comet flock outside the one hen is laying, so those are going in as well (one is already in). Im verycurious to see what the hybrid mixed bred together looks like i know they wont be sex-linked but im still curious!

Those are such cute babies! has me excited for my own to hatch! I hope your morning sickness subsides some!

Quote:
I'm 6 weeks, almost seven. This is my fourth pregnancy (third baby, God-willing) and I've had severe morning sickness for all of them. My last one I had 9 months of morning sickness...

I'm on a regimen of B-6 and Unisom, also taking folic acid and peppermint and ginger to settle my stomach. I'm just hoping this will pass with the first trimester this time
smile.png

36 weeks! Congrats! Baby VERY soon
smile.png

Quote:
I'm 6 weeks, almost seven. This is my fourth pregnancy (third baby, God-willing) and I've had severe morning sickness for all of them. My last one I had 9 months of morning sickness...

I'm on a regimen of B-6 and Unisom, also taking folic acid and peppermint and ginger to settle my stomach. I'm just hoping this will pass with the first trimester this time
smile.png

36 weeks! Congrats! Baby VERY soon
smile.png

Ohhhh my the whole 9 months
he.gif
Thats crazy (feel so bad for you) Maybe you will be lucky this one and only have it for a short while. My biggest probem the first trimester was sleeping, I slept like 20 hours a day (hubby though there was somthing wrong with me, uhm yah.... Im preggo, DUH !!!!) I might of felt sick like a whole 5 times (so glad I hate throwing up) Hope you feel better soon !!!

Well CONGRATS !!!! Do you have boys or girls ??

Quote:
I have two boys-- I've had some people tell me that's why I get so sick??? Who knows? My SIL never gets sick and my MIL never had morning sickness, so they have a hard time understanding why pregnancy is 9 months of misery for me...

Back
Top Bottom