My handmade brooder!

FYI...The shelfliner or even newspaper for any baby fowl footing is a big NO NO !!! You will cause those tiny baby legs to splay out to their sides due to the slippery surface and then you will have to learn how to be a Nurse. Use several layers of paper towels on top of the shelf liner and all will be much happier..

I might have skipped the fact but do you have a home lined up for them when they are too big for the brooder?? Because that might be a good idea, you could even talk to parents and see if the kids can babysit if they have a back yard. That would be neat
smile.png

They are definitely not going to my students. They all are severly low socioeconomics and I would not ask the parents to take that on. And yes I already have a place for them. My parents have a 40 acre ranch in colorado that I am taking them to at christmas. they will be about 6 weeks old. So hopefully they wont out grow that thing before then...
fl.gif

Id love to have 40 acres period, lol. We have acreage around here for sale but its all 100 - 500 + acres, aka $$$$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom