My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Morning folks! Banti, you have not given an update in like over 12 hours... what's up? :lau

But seriously, how's it going now????

I've been so distracted with my own hatch, I can't remember my own name, it seems. :D

I've got some pics to post soon too! I just love these little critters!

It's going pretty well, I forgot to take off the extra scarf last night so when the heater kicked on and warmed up the room, the bator got to 103°. Got it down quick and I'm sitting here watching it for a while.

Last edited:
Morning bubbles....fell into a coma last night after I finally broke down and took a pain pill......feel way better than yesterday.
How you doing....temp spike wasn't for long?

Mornin Phil. Glad you are doing better.
I don't know how long it was that way. I found it when I woke up.

Last edited:
lau.gif
Good morning!
It's going pretty good, I forgot to take off the extra scarf last night so when the heater kicked on and warmed up the room, the bator got to 103°. Got it down quick and I'm sitting here watching it for a while.
-Banti

Good morning Banti you supposed to watch that . when you drop that lone egg down to hatch tomorrow . check the temperature at the top of it . we want to see a picture. it should look full and look at the bottom too.
fl.gif
and next hatch fill that thing up .
frow.gif

Last edited:
Morning bubbles....fell into a coma last night after I finally broke down and took a pain pill......feel way better than yesterday.
How you doing....temp spike wasn't for long?

good morning Phil and Local . wish I could stay and play been up since 2 am and am a little of this thing been on it the whole time
frow.gif
only 32 more hours to go. and My online training and testing will be done . have a great day My friends

Good morning Banti you supposed to watch that . when you drop that lone egg down to hatch tomorrow . check the temperature at the top of it . we want to see a picture. it should look full and look at the bottom too. :fl and next hatch fill that thing up . :frow
Good morning. I'll try and get an un-blurry picture.

Ok, here are a few pics. What yall think? This was the last little guy. I'm waiting till this evening to decide if he needs bootied or not.
:love I need quail.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom