My Hatching Journey: The Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BantyChooks, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    she told all about the thread Jack yer just too busy yappin you dont pay attention

2. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    I know - aren't you thinking of making a coolerbator? Some of those are awesome.

Takes a lot more work to hatch in a styrobator, and a lot more can go wrong, quickly. But since you are dedicated and have a great coach, you'll do fine with these!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Fri I dont think I ever read so much typing from you!! You feelin ok ? [​IMG]

4. you have this one now and have to finish this hatch and for it to hold so good for two days and then spike[​IMG] you must have it in a good place . try not to open it again until you candle .if it is back to where it was your good .

5. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Sing Brightly Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 1, 2015
    My Coop
    Yes, I will be. They seem easy to make and reliable.

I do have it in a place with stable temperature, and I won't open it again, honest injun.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  6. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

I'M supposed to tell her??? My dear, I haven't touched a still air in a year and a half... besides, you're such a great coach... :D ;)

1 person likes this.
  8. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    [​IMG] I like to have conversations with people. More than 3-4 people on, it's too hard to talk.

I also post a lot on "unanswered" threads, so I can help one person at a time, quietly.

9. Fifteen kids plus parents and step parents yes I know how to coach . thank you though don't hurt to make my head bigger hat keeps blowing off [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by