My heart is bleeding, my soul broken ~ my little brother died

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by AkTomboy, May 30, 2011.

1. tinychicky

tinychicky Songster

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    i am so, so sorry for the loss of your brother. know that wherever he is now, he is safe from the hurt of the world, forever.

2. bantamsrmyfav

bantamsrmyfav Free Ranging

I'm sorry [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. ChickyChickyBaby

ChickyChickyBaby Barefoot Bantams

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Kuntry Klucker

Kuntry Klucker Thekuntryklucker.blog

Jun 9, 2010
    Tennesee Smoky Mts.
    I am so sorry for your loss. [​IMG]

I thank God for the Service men and women that we have defending our country.

I don't know what it is like to loose a loved one yet but my brother is in the Air Force.

It is always in the back of my mind that something could happen to him. [​IMG]

My heart aches for you, I cry with you [​IMG]

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I am so sorry for your loss [​IMG]

I never had a brother, but I had 3 Uncles that were like brothers. The oldest and middle have both gone now and my world crashed around me when my oldest Uncle left us. They were always there for me, to talk to, to tease me, to cry on their shoulder. I know they are waiting for me and someday I will see them again. I also know that my oldest Uncle is watching out for me still.......

There are no words........ but there are always memories

7. lavenderlakefarm

lavenderlakefarm In the Brooder

May 11, 2011
    All I can say is .... I am so sorry for your loss. Your post was so beautifully written and brought tears to my eyes. He may have not been your brother biologically but you two were sympatico soul mates of brotherhood. I am grateful for every service man and woman serving our country. Again so sorry...

a former woman marine.[​IMG]

8. AkTomboy

AkTomboy Songster

Apr 21, 2009
    DJ, Alaska
    <3 I have read every single post and Thank you all

~ working on night two ~

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Quote:BIG FAT HUGS honey!!! I am so sad for you. I keep checking here to see if you are responsive. I am not sure I would be.

10. benjoycei

benjoycei Songster

Mar 4, 2011
    Wilmington
    I feel your agony. I lost my brother too soon also. He was my best friend and constant companion for the first 19 years of my life. The pain never goes away completely. I pray for God to comfort you, because He is the God of all comfort. I pray for you to be able to cope with your great loss. I'm SO sorry. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: