My heart is bleeding, my soul broken ~ my little brother died

I'm sorry
sad.png
hugs.gif

I am so sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

I thank God for the Service men and women that we have defending our country.

I don't know what it is like to loose a loved one yet but my brother is in the Air Force.

It is always in the back of my mind that something could happen to him.
hide.gif

My heart aches for you, I cry with you
hit.gif

I am so sorry for your loss
hugs.gif

I never had a brother, but I had 3 Uncles that were like brothers. The oldest and middle have both gone now and my world crashed around me when my oldest Uncle left us. They were always there for me, to talk to, to tease me, to cry on their shoulder. I know they are waiting for me and someday I will see them again. I also know that my oldest Uncle is watching out for me still.......

There are no words........ but there are always memories

All I can say is .... I am so sorry for your loss. Your post was so beautifully written and brought tears to my eyes. He may have not been your brother biologically but you two were sympatico soul mates of brotherhood. I am grateful for every service man and woman serving our country. Again so sorry...

a former woman marine.
hugs.gif

I feel your agony. I lost my brother too soon also. He was my best friend and constant companion for the first 19 years of my life. The pain never goes away completely. I pray for God to comfort you, because He is the God of all comfort. I pray for you to be able to cope with your great loss. I'm SO sorry.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom