My hen can count!

fluffy07

Chirping
Jan 30, 2021
I had two buff orpingtons broody since 1st April. One decided today that the eggs were overdue and so she got off the nest and ran around with the flock. I mean that's amazing, isn't it? The other is still sitting, but she is last year's hatch, and doesn't know what to expect. I also have a hen who can count up to 5 at least. If you take any eggs, she will move her nest, even if you wear gardening gloves that don't smell of you. Also, people do not seem to understand that chickens have colour recognition. I was a bit upset when all my chucks ran away from me, and then suddenly realized I was wearing a red jacket. My darling black splash cockerel is quite happy with my black splash fur hat, as he just thinks I am his Mom.

I had two buff orpingtons broody since 1st April. One decided today that the eggs were overdue and so she got off the nest and ran around with the flock. I mean that's amazing, isn't it? The other is still sitting, but she is last year's hatch, and doesn't know what to expect. I also have a hen who can count up to 5 at least. If you take any eggs, she will move her nest, even if you wear gardening gloves that don't smell of you. Also, people do not seem to understand that chickens have colour recognition. I was a bit upset when all my chucks ran away from me, and then suddenly realized I was wearing a red jacket. My darling black splash cockerel is quite happy with my black splash fur hat, as he just thinks I am his Mom.
Smart birbs! cool!

Back
Top Bottom