My hen is crowing!

Slow down on the replies, no need to post the same question every minute...

As for how quiet, well I don't know your definition nor do I know your local laws...

If you can't legally have roosters and he is crowing chances are if someone complains no matter what volume he crows you are going to have to get rid of him...

Last edited:
Slow down on the replies, no need to post the same question every minute...

As for how quiet, well I don't know your definition nor do I know your local laws...

If you can't legally have roosters and he is crowing chances are if someone complains no matter what volume he crows you are going to have to get rid of him...
X2

Thanks for the answers. Amy is now Arney and back to the to the farm. I got an Ameraucana and a Lavender Orpington instead. Both hens...I hope.

Well, toss up some pictures of the new girls (fingers crossed) and we can help you out with that
wink.png

yes totally agree thats a Roo -- sadly - We have a Brahma Rooster and he gets pretty noisy sometimes & very talkative - so if you live where you cant have a Roo - then you'll have to find a home

I sorry =(

My new babies: Lavender Opington named Shadow and Americauna named Mali. The Orpington has bonded with me as her
mama and follows me everywhere! When she get scared she peeps until she sees me then runs my way. Fun.

Back
Top Bottom