My hens keep bullying my rooster

There is no pullet to be seen, all three are cockerels.

It seems as if someone has pulled your leg.
I got them from a really good friend and I told her. she is no expert lol she said now she is learning lol. This was her first batch of chicks.

The one you have pictured here is a cockerel too. At 7 weeks hens should have virtually no comb or wattles and they would be flesh coloured/very slightly pink in those areas, not bright red like these 3 birds are.
Thank you for your help

A few more weeks and you will have three nice fryers 🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗 and the chance to start again, this time with real pullets.
Ohhh no I won’t eat them lol I can’t eat something that I have named lol I will give 1 to my son and then Try to find some hens. They are just hard to find here my husband wants some silkies too

Ohhh no I won’t eat them lol I can’t eat something that I have named lol I will give 1 to my son and then Try to find some hens. They are just hard to find here my husband wants some silkies too

When fully grown I think they will be way too heavy for Silkie hens.

The silkies will be housed separately I hope? They are also notoriously difficult to sex.

My silkies were housed with bantams their size. The rooster there didn't bother the silkies. I think they freaked him out. But I wouldn't keep them with standards except for other crested breeds that might not be able to see them constantly either. They just aren't assertive enough

Back
Top Bottom