My Holderread's Babies are 4 weeks old! (Pics)

1lpoock

Spruce Creek Waterfowl
10 Years
Apr 20, 2009
Sandusky, Ohio
They hatched on May 10 so I thought it is time for some updated pictures. They are all getting feathers in and the runners are already standing so tall. They are also starting to quack just a little. And let me tell you, these are the nicest ducklings and goslings I've ever had, they eat out of your hand and if you just sit in their pen they will come over by you and sit around you
love.gif

A little messy?
DSCN1605.jpg

Welsh Harlequin
DSCN1613.jpg

STAND TALL!
DSCN1612.jpg

DSCN1611.jpg

Feathers!
DSCN1606.jpg

I thought this was a neat picture
DSCN1616.jpg

Preening
DSCN1618.jpg

Sophie the Sebastopol
DSCN1566.jpg

Last edited:
They are just lovely! We have seven Runners from Holderreads, and I can't wait to watch them grow up. They are just a week old now. Too much cuteness! You'll have to post more pics as they grow, I love the looks of the WH, but There is no way I'm getting any more birds this year, so I will just have to look at everyone elses...
smile.png

So beautiful! I have 10 runners coming from Holderread's hopefully really soon.
I ordered the exhibition assortment of runners, so I am excited to see what colors they send me. I do hope I get some pure white ones.
I also have 26 runner duck eggs in the incubator... and I bid on another auction I just might win.
I'm going to be swimming in ducklings soon!

Quote:
Yeah for some reason it's doing that on both threads I recently posted...I'll try to copy the image tags again when I get a second!

Back
Top Bottom