MY HUSBAND

AK_Button_Mama

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
OMG he is AWESOME!!!! I asked him what he was doing this afternoon. he says to me.... Well I wanted to make some stuff for the chickens to play on!!! and I was thinking of making at least 1 more next box for them....so I went with him to the garage where he asked my oppinion of something and I said you dont have to make it so nice. he said I just want to is that ok..... I said I guess that is..... and I said thank you and walked away..... he is making a ladder that the girls can use to get to the roost he is going to make and it is gonna be cute!!! will send pics!

I have to tell you that I really cant figure out my husband and why he is SO cool with this chicken thing!

You got a keeper there...
ya.gif

Now... just how many birds are you allowed to have up there?
gig.gif

PS... you rang?
smile.png

Well men like me when we like something we go way overboard, you can tell from men and thier trucks, men and thier shops (garages).
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Omran

What a great dh!! Make his favorite dinner to repay him
tongue.png

Mine is on the sweet list too. After celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary together, he stayed out in the cold until 11pm helping me with my pet sitting job, which involved a veritable farm of chores. I love when our guys are so sweet.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom