My Intro

thecarmiearmy

Songster
Sep 17, 2019
Nor. Cal
Hi guys! My name is Carmine! I'm 22 and Nonbinary (they/them pronouns please.)

I got my first ever chickens this year, sometime mid-April. Back then they were still chicks. Now two of our hens lay eggs!

Right now I have 3 chickens. They are all Lavendars. I used to have a fourth, she was a Prarie Bluebell.

I genuinely love giving my chickens love and food... Food consists of: chicken kibble (scratch), various fruits and veggies I have growing in my yard, bird seed... Treats would be something I prepared myself, like... idk banana. Cooked egg and steamed rice together.

I love to draw, sing, play video games, watch horror movies, take my dogs on walks, hiking and camping, fishing... I love to do all kinds of things!

I live in a house with some friends and their two dogs. We share a comfortable and happy life. Right now I'm a security guard, but my dream is to be a freelance artist. I want to share my art with the world... I want to show people what it feels like to be happy, to live their lives to the fullest.

I would be happy to chat with you all! To share a funny meme, pics of our chickens, something that made you smile today? Feel free to message me.

I got my first ever chickens this year, sometime mid-April. Back then they were still chicks. Now two of our hens lay eggs!

Right now I have 3 chickens. They are all Lavendars. I used to have a fourth, she was a Prarie Bluebell.

I genuinely love giving my chickens love and food... Food consists of: chicken kibble (scratch), various fruits and veggies I have growing in my yard, bird seed... Treats would be something I prepared myself, like... idk banana. Cooked egg and steamed rice together.

I love to draw, sing, play video games, watch horror movies, take my dogs on walks, hiking and camping, fishing... I love to do all kinds of things!

I live in a house with some friends and their two dogs. We share a comfortable and happy life. Right now I'm a security guard, but my dream is to be a freelance artist. I want to share my art with the world... I want to show people what it feels like to be happy, to live their lives to the fullest.

I would be happy to chat with you all! To share a funny meme, pics of our chickens, something that made you smile today? Feel free to message me.

I think your hen would prefer you not call it a her.... please use non-binary pronouns when talking about birds... they have feelings and need to be treated like humans..

Thanks and welcome to BYC

What a wonderful introduction. I'm pleased you've taking time to introduce yourself. I'm glad I clicked on your post. Enjoy the site.. I do.. :)

Back
Top Bottom