My intro

I actually wrpte that wrong it was meant to say reptiles and other strange things... but right now i have a pac man frog and im hatching chamelions. I also have a colection of scorpuons and tarantulas

Nice! I've never seen newly hatched chameleons, can only imagine how tiny they must be.

:welcome @DannyB84 - A friendly welcome to BYC from your neighboring state over!

Weather here in Alabama is pretty rainy lately- seems like its hitting parts of Florida just as often! Anywho, happy to see another duck enthusiast here on the forums- we have raised Khakis on and off ourselves for about five years, and have one male/female pair currently. They're so intelligent and friendly, and the eggs are great to bake with! Again, happy to have you here at BYC (and I'd not be against the posting of some photos of your duck family!)
:D

welcometater.png

:welcome @DannyB84 - A friendly welcome to BYC from your neighboring state over!

Weather here in Alabama is pretty rainy lately- seems like its hitting parts of Florida just as often! Anywho, happy to see another duck enthusiast here on the forums- we have raised Khakis on and off ourselves for about five years, and have one male/female pair currently. They're so intelligent and friendly, and the eggs are great to bake with! Again, happy to have you here at BYC (and I'd not be against the posting of some photos of your duck family!)
:D

This is the crew

Attachments

• 20200227_145721.jpg
    20200227_145721.jpg
    854.2 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom