My jumbos are hatching!!

These guys are huge compared to the A&M's I hatched! The A&M's were only about twice the size of a button, and these are about twice as big as that!

Quote:
ep.gif

Whoa. Big quail! My coturnix look huge next to the buttons.. I can't imagine one that's almost the size of a normal chicken baby!
-Spooky

Yeah, these are just a little bit smaller than some bantam chicks I have hatched. The eggs these came from were almost the same size as my dutch bantam hen's eggs.

Haha! My next project will be pharoah eggs! I have a trio, and one of my hens has been laying one egg daily for over a week! I have 8 or 9 eggs, so I have to check fertility, right?
lau.gif

Quote:
Yes, of course! That's why I'm hatching Coturnix eggs even though I don't need any more.. to see if my pairs are fertile! So far, 2/4 are..
big_smile.png

I need Seramas next, I think. I need a tiny little roo to boss my quail around.
smile.png

-Spooky

Quote:
Yes, of course! That's why I'm hatching Coturnix eggs even though I don't need any more.. to see if my pairs are fertile! So far, 2/4 are..
big_smile.png

I need Seramas next, I think. I need a tiny little roo to boss my quail around.
smile.png

-Spooky

I've got 2 seramas eggs in my bator right now! They were freebies from Dipseydoodledoo. I got some frizzle eggs off her, and she put the seramas in too!

awh gorgeous chubby jumbo babies Shelley! I lurv them!!!

Remember how i was complaining i think my young white is a hen....im positive it is! WHY WHY WHY!!! NOW! If i wanted it to be a hen it would have been a roo...BUT since i wanted a roo, i get a hen! NEXT TIME IM DOING REVERSE PSYCOLOGY FOR SURE!!!!
he.gif
Trade me SHELLEY! LOL!

She's pretty, pure white no splotches come get er' and leave meone of your bad boys...m'kay? LOL
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom