My leukemia's back.

Peacocks as neighbors???? No thanks! When I was in college I lived 3 houses down from a couple that bred peacocks. . . . . There is nothing quite like laying in bed and listening to something scream all night .

I used to have neighbors that screamed all night, but they didn't have peacocks
gig.gif

Peacocks as neighbors???? No thanks! When I was in college I lived 3 houses down from a couple that bred peacocks. . . . . There is nothing quite like laying in bed and listening to something scream all night .

I used to have neighbors that screamed all night, but they didn't have peacocks
gig.gif

Not wanting to get into trouble, I purposely avoided this. NorthFLChick, were we neighbors?
hide.gif

I still have neighbors who occasionally scream all night, though not very often any more. That's a major relief - he was sometimes known to have gone stomping out the door in the altogether on those occasions.
hide.gif

How funny--we were just at a friend's and her neighbor raises peafowl. she's so used to it she doesn't even notice anymore.

Feeling better today. I've decided to make dinner prep a multi-step thing and just peck away at it on and off during the day so the actual cooking isn't so tiring. I've got pork steaks marinating so far. Going to plank some zucchini for the grill, and maybe mashed taters. Big plans for the day, I'm telling you!

My little silkie seems determined to set even after I moved her, so I'm going to give her real eggs. I so wanted to order some buff silkie eggs from Garry Farms, but with the shipping they're going to be so expensive. Honey asked if we could wait until we know our incubator is dependable, just as a back up as she's a first time broody. I can see his point, but I was looking forward to little golden fluff balls running around!

Gimme a little credit for courtesy...we did move after you toilet-papered our trees!!

Oh, so you do remember that little incident Blooie. Sorry about that
lol.png

Not wanting to get into trouble, I purposely avoided this. NorthFLChick, were we neighbors?
hide.gif

You guys always have the perfect responses! Now DH thinks I've slipped a wheel because I'm in here laughing at my laptop.

Doesn't your hubby know that you're hangin' with the fringe element here?

Though every time I think about fringes, my mind goes to this scene from Jesus Christ Superstar . . . .

Now that's fringe. Couldn't you just see Sour doing his broody dance in a get-up like that?

I had s jacket like that - it was lavender (not purple) and the bottom of each fringe had a lavender (not purple) bead on it! On the back was a large fuschia (not purple) flower with a lavender (not purple) beaded outline. And now that I've told you that, you'll have to be eliminated!

Back
Top Bottom