My leukemia's back.

caf.gif
Late good morning, all.

I'm tired.....

We moved the pigs to a friend's house today. Honestly, I would have said I didn't do anything to get worn out, but I'm so whipped it's going to be Papa Murphy's for dinner. Since we had the trailer hooked up, we stopped and got the horses on the way home, to let them eat down the pasture for a few weeks. We'd been talking about buying an older beef, but that's just going to be problematic now. Stupid neighbors.....

On a good note, I managed to get in the truck by myself! No more boosts to the bum for me
celebrate.gif

Good job on getting into the truck! All those little baby steps add up.

What no more boosts? But what about the honey? Congratulations though! Now rest up and be an awesome example of a couch potato!
I vote bunnies AND skunks AND a new ripe hog manure composting bin right near the fence. :) Okay, okay, just pick one... Know the feeling I have 3, We want to move to but can't due to the high cost of housing here. God will see to taking care of it when it is time.

One week of getting better and no more E.R. visits. Here's a cheer fro all feeling better!
celebrate.gif

Loved the movie clip!!

Did you know that there is a " Edinburgh Fringe Society'? We might not be so fringe after all!

Good morning everyone!

@hbhoffman here's to a week of no ER visits and getting better
thumbsup.gif

"Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Defying the norm since 1947"...how fun that would be to see the world's largest art festival, open to all with no vetting. Here you go...got everyone their official t-shirt:

Good morning. Rachel and Team!

Sorry about the pigs; but happy about being able to get into the truck by yourself.

Gee, now I'm feeling all sentimental; I remember BB2K's favorite thing about our (then new) Explorer was that it had running boards, and she wouldn't need a boost to get in. Of course, she was about 3 years old at the time; my word, how the time flies!

Mentioning things flying, I am looking out a window and watching mud flying as I type. We had a couple of inches of rain dumped on us last night, and there's a nice little puddle in the pasture. Latte and Sunny are playing in it. Horses pawing and splashing in muddy water - everybody knows what happens next, right? Yep, they go down and roll in it! We have very dark, peaty soil, so I am watching two beautiful Quarter Horses, one a palomino, the other a bright chestnut, turning themselves coffee brown. Oh, well, they seem to be enjoying themselves.

Back
Top Bottom