My leukemia's back.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by donrae, Nov 9, 2014.

1. justplainbatty

justplainbatty Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    emmet MI
    Well, it's great that you are home! Of course I can't keep up with all the posts either :p so I did not see Sourland's explanation. good, the princess lessons, why not? I'm sure you are very good to hubby and so he most likely, is pleased to treat you like a princess just now. :)
    Thanks to everyone to let me be on the fringe of society with you, lol.! ~Michele

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. hbhoffman

hbhoffman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2014
    md
    Fringe of society?? Hmm, no one told me about that part. Sigh. I was hoping to be more than fringe ...like outpost or rural or exotic. [​IMG]
    That way the chickens could run around, I could play and talk to them and no one would notice or complain.

Welcome aboard!
    Rachel, How is Honey doing? How are you? Find any new "lost" eggs? How about leaving a dozen or two for the mailman? Or putting your guys out on the corner to sell them and they split it 50/50?
    Things are slowly getting better with my dd. The house was supposed to be more decluttered by now since these next 2 weeks I am off work. Haha.. it's worse. Maybe next week when we are on a more even keel. On that note, I am going to bed!

3. N F C

N F C phooey! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Good morning Rachel & Team!

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great day.

4. Outpost JWB

Outpost JWB Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2014
    Ohio
    Good morning all! Hope your day goes well Rachel. [​IMG] I'll be cleaning house & coops today.

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] Good morning from the fringe. [​IMG] to all.

6. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Morning Rachel and Team - I tried to make us T-shirts like the one I have for Team Ashley, but it didn't work. I couldn't fit Rachel the Princess and Team Rachel Fringe of Society on them. <sigh>

Haven't been around much...been a little busy with our granddaughter and her new husband coming home for a visit. Yesterday we tossed some Cokes and water into a cooler and went for a little ride. Oh, the sacrifices I make for my grandkids......

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    When did you become "the fringe?" I know that you're like the pretty little surrey - just got a fringe on the top - but I thought you were the Broody Magician.[​IMG]

(Since I seem to be channeling Rogers and Hammerstein this morning)
    [​IMG]

8. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    LOL - now I'll have the songs from Oklahoma stuck in my head all day (not that that is a bad thing) - growing up we had a fabulous community play every year and this is one of the ones that was done, so many memories of the most surprising folks from our small town playing parts (well, no less) you would never have expected.........thanks for the little push down memory lane.

9. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    I have said on here so many times, on threads where people have asked how they'd know if their chickens were singing the "egg song" that it sounds like this exact song sung in chicken-ese!

10. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Oh the mental image I have in my head now............ Gonzo (muppet) and his singing chickens have nothing on this!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by