My leukemia's back.

Happened to me just recently with my cardiologist.

In addition to this, nurse practitioner said that she was going to increase my BP medicine. I suggested that she take a look at the two weeks of BP measurements that I had provided. Average BP was 112/72. The only reason I am on meds at all is to put less pressure on my aortic valve.

In addition to this, nurse practitioner said that she was going to increase my BP medicine. I suggested that she take a look at the two weeks of BP measurements that I had provided. Average BP was 112/72. The only reason I am on meds at all is to put less pressure on my aortic valve.
🙄🙄🙄

Our hospital is also administratively incompetent. DH goes all the way to Rochester, MN for his checkups. He wants to live...
That is quite a haul!

I have a renal ultrasound and renal Doppler next Monday. Should I maybe draw a dotted line around where my kidneys are so they get it right? We’re supposed to be able to trust these people!
You better or you might be there for weeks while the tech tries to find your testicles for the scan.

Well ..Dr called me concerning my husband and the test for his prostate. Long story short, he asked if we thought it would be best for him to go through surgery if he has cancer. He explained how slow this cancer is. How hard it would be on him with his Alzheimer's. I had never thought about it. Boy, did I start reading. Sure enough, it's slow. And yes, I know it would be hard on Scot. I did talk with him. He understood, I had to explain it a couple of times, but he says...no..no surgery. I like having him just the way he is right now..for a while longer. Going through what he would have to would have him declining even faster. So, no surgery.

Back
Top Bottom