My leukemia's back.

@Blooie
That is extremely devastating. Your Molly is now elsewhere, enjoying her life though at the same time missing her favorite owners and friends.
She looked like a healthy, happy, protective, and beautiful dog. She passed knowing she was loved by her family.
hugs.gif

@Blooie
That is extremely devastating. Your Molly is now elsewhere, enjoying her life though at the same time missing her favorite owners and friends.
She looked like a healthy, happy, protective, and beautiful dog. She passed knowing she was loved by her family.
hugs.gif
Thank you so much for your kind words. Molly was...well, Molly was just Molly. She was lively and active and until the past month had only visited a vet in all of her 13 years for her spaying, annual shots and physical exams. You are right, she was loved. And she loved back with every little polka dot and patch on her!

Blooie it's almost like one door closed for you today as another opened...it started with sad tears and by the end there were a few happy tears and hope.

And as far as the snow his it stopped but they are calling for more tonight...it's just where I live..

Blooie it's almost like one door closed for you today as another opened...it started with sad tears and by the end there were a few happy tears and hope.

And as far as the snow his it stopped but they are calling for more tonight...it's just where I live..
Well said Phil!

Sorry I know the unwritten rule about the evil white stuff. But it was too funny. My poor ducks had to be coaxed out of their barn this morning. They didn't know what to do with all the white stuff.
Then once out they were like little kids...I love ducks...

Sounds like a fun morning Phil!

Reading the duck focus threads is making me wonder if ducks would be such a bad thing to have. They are so cute and the idea of having duck eggs is appealing. Who knows what the spring will bring!

Back
Top Bottom