My leukemia's back.

oh good then you can bait mine too ....
lau.gif
Um, no. Teehee

No snow..it was 79 degrees here the other day. Debby got snow a few days ago but all we got out of that system was rain and high winds. My fruit trees are blooming early, doggone it, and I know we're not done with freezes here yet so all I can do is hope that they don't get nipped too badly. Snow is still pretty deep up on the mountains....they haven't opened the pass closest to us yet and probably won't even start until mid-May for opening by Memorial Day.

oh good then you can bait mine too .... :lau

Good one Phil!!!

A Quick search on Gleevec showed me it is for chronic leukemia. Mine is still classified as acute leukemia. Not sure when it might become chronic or if that's something to switch from acute to chronic . I feel like it's been around so long I should name it or something. Anyway, got my first two doses of chemo finished . Currently listening to the music of my IV beeping . I've forgotten how often I get to hear that . Third medication will be on its way here soonly. So, three drugs total , one for three days and another two for five days . That is supposed to tank my counts down and then I get to recover. They will do another biopsy on day 14. Yes, with the good drugs yippee!

Honey is on his way home and will tell the boys here soonly. Told my mom today and boy did that stink! You never ever want to make your mother cry .

Hb I will look into that site you mentioned.. thanks for that.

Been such an emotional day already. I'm thinking I'm going to sleep well tonight!

Good one Phil!!!

A Quick search on Gleevec showed me it is for chronic leukemia. Mine is still classified as acute leukemia. Not sure when it might become chronic or if that's something to switch from acute to chronic . I feel like it's been around so long I should name it or something. Anyway, got my first two doses of chemo finished . Currently listening to the music of my IV beeping . I've forgotten how often I get to hear that . Third medication will be on its way here soonly. So, three drugs total , one for three days and another two for five days . That is supposed to tank my counts down and then I get to recover. They will do another biopsy on day 14. Yes, with the good drugs yippee!

Honey is on his way home and will tell the boys here soonly. Told my mom today and boy did that stink! You never ever want to make your mother cry .

Hb I will look into that site you mentioned.. thanks for that.

Been such an emotional day already. I'm thinking I'm going to sleep well tonight!

Dang I'm sorry.. Didn't mean to steer you wrong. Plus I don't know fond about the medication as it came out after my treatment. Which is why I started out on Inerferion II..... And shamefully I don't read alot about treatments and such. As am afraid I might get all hypochondriac..... But I Do know how them on phone calls go..... They suck.... I'm still here for you.

Prayers my friend

Last edited:
Well, we told them. I so wanted to be there for hugs, etc. Honey is going to field questions and ill talk to each of them by phone tonight. This stinks.

Well, we told them. I so wanted to be there for hugs, etc. Honey is going to field questions and ill talk to each of them by phone tonight. This stinks.

You don't deserve this.... But we both know there's no such thing as fair.
I've been whining about Irrelevant B. S. on another thread and it has me feeling pretty pathetic.... Rachel try and stay strong. A while ago I had a talk with God. I told him i usually never ask for anything except to get his guidance and make good decisions.
Well on that night I broke that rule and asked him to help me With my breathing..... Within a few days I was breathing better.... I pray that when he's ready he will help you.
We cannot pretend to understand the why's..... But when he is ready.... He will let you know the How's.

How sick is the chemo making you...

You don't deserve this.... But we both know there's no such thing as fair.
I've been whining about Irrelevant B. S. on another thread and it has me feeling pretty pathetic.... Rachel try and stay strong. A while ago I had a talk with God. I told him i usually never ask for anything except to get his guidance and make good decisions.
Well on that night I broke that rule and asked him to help me With my breathing..... Within a few days I was breathing better.... I pray that when he's ready he will help you.
We cannot pretend to understand the why's..... But when he is ready.... He will let you know the How's.

How sick is the chemo making you...
I'm gonna PM you.

Back
Top Bottom