My leukemia's back.

Got to Ohio safe and sound...good to see the kids and finally see their home for the first time. Today was a little rough, went with DD to clear her stuff from the barn Aero was boarded at, glad I was here to help her with that part at least. We're going to do some planning for her coop build tonight to try to bring things back to positive thoughts.

Howdy friend's..... stopping by too see what's up.
But looks like everyone is speechless.
I don't want this thread to Peter out.
As I'm only on 2 threads these days.... and I'd miss you all.

Hey phil, I'd miss this bunch too, but I reckon were all feeling that way so hopefully that will keep us yakking away in here!

Sun is shining here..so everything is great!
;)
It is a beautiful day!

We got a nice sun shiny kinda day going here too.... got a Drs appointment in an hour..... kinda worried about blood work results.
Then relay for life. Cancer walk tonight.
What's got you worrying about the tests, phil? Will be sending good thoughts your way!

I just go on Phil. :frow I feel like I know you pretty well after reading the thread. You've been through a lot too. Wow, it really does hurt to see our friends go through things that hurt them so badly.
I have a post I can share right now. Just a tiny bit of a background here...we have 12 children between the two of us. Yes, it was quite the time back in the day well...here is a post that made me think of something...
18156881_462299890781269_3612599143175088209_n.jpg

I never dreamed I would still be dealing with kids stuff in the way we are right now at our age. What was I thinking? We have 12! LOL....and it's all good. Taking care of a son with Spina Bifida..had surgery, here at our home, and now, we have a son that will be parking a motor home in our driveway, to stay for a bit while his home is being finished. They have 7 children, and one on the way. Of all of our children, I would never have thought that he would be the one to have the most! Oh..our husband and I did the...His, Mine, and Ours thing. :) Anyway, they will take turns staying in the house, and sometimes leave to go camp. I'm thinking we could like that, go and visit them at the campground. Haven't sat around a campfire in a while.
Have to tell you something. While reading the thread, you have no idea how many times I was ready to share photos of our daughter and son's fishing trips! They love it. And man, they have caught some huge fish! Tigers, and large ..large trout! I mean .. large! lol...Maybe I will sometime. Just wanted to come and see what is up. And I have one of myself back in the day while fishing at Lake Powel here in Utah. In the 70's, a nice large mouth bass.
I would also love to hear from others that have been on here. I like this thread also.
Still prayers going out to those in need. Yes, still praying.

Look forward to you sharing those pictures!

Not gonna 'peter out', Phil. We won't let that happen. What happens here is too important to let it go.

Wise as usual, sour!

I'm here - just sort of in and out. Don't want to miss any updates and want you all to know I pray for all of you daily!

Been thinking of you. ....

For Blooie, SM and Family and Rachel:
images

May God walk with you as he did Abraham, Moses and Jesus in this darkened valley.

Phil, I ain't leavin' and you can't make me! :lau

I think from time to time - we are just recharging our batteries. This thread has held so many, many health concerns and tragedies, folks have been praying 24/7.
Every loss hurts us deeply, we regroup and continue. This thread will not shut down.:love:hugsLove, hugs and prayers to all who need it.

Yeah.....Hi friends.
Test didn't come out so good.....i kinda knew it already.
A1C was up..... blood pressure was up... kidney function was down.
Next stop insulin.
My own fault.... gained weight over the winter.
Not alot of weight..... but i knew i was gonna be in trouble.

Yeah.....Hi friends.
Test didn't come out so good.....i kinda knew it already.
A1C was up..... blood pressure was up... kidney function was down.
Next stop insulin.
My own fault.... gained weight over the winter.
Not alot of weight..... but i knew i was gonna be in trouble.

Oh phil, sorry about those results.

Back
Top Bottom