my little girl is sick again with a fever...

Quote:
Poor thing. I too have been a member of the night terror club (my father was too). I hope she gets better quickly and the night terrors problem isn't triggered. Many people don't understand what a real night terror is. It's not just a bad dream. It's not just fear. It's best described as being in the 7th level of he!!. The muscles get so tense that you wake up paralyzed until you are able to relax your muscles. In the old days people thought it was demons sitting on a person making them unable to move or even breath when they woke up. The tensions in the muscles combined with the explosion of fear can cause convulsions in your sleep. Been there done that. I pray for her that she gets well and never suffers a night terror again.

We have 8 second grade classrooms, each with about 20 kids. They cannot build schools fast enough here.

My kiddo with the sinus infection is much better, but your 3 year-old sound exactly like he did, cranky, nothing right, tired, miserable. I found out that he had the sinus infection and so felt completely awful every time he bent over to work or do anything.

Back
Top Bottom