my little girl is sick again with a fever...

Hugs, I know how tough it is when the little ones are sick. DS seems to have had one thing after another since school started. Sounds like they may have colds that led to ear/sinus infections.

Good evening shortcake,
I know...
And to have them so excited about thier cousin babysitting last night and then to wake up all feeling miserable....I hope my neice doesn't catch it...they were all over her both days. And now my neice just went to spend some time with her mom who just got home from the hospital from major surgery...it would kill her to have to cough...her tummy would not be up for it.

oooh sigh.

hugs,
g

Quote:
I dont' see any on them...just clear fluid from Ava, 3, earlier...and I just had Zoe blow and just a tad bit of clear came out...but it's congested and stuck.

why is grey real bad? I won't tell you what I've been spittin up lately...it's whiteish yellow. oops, i told.

me,
g

its a sign of a bad infection...ooh, your spittin up also....
sickbyc.gif

...okay, and if it's yellow...it's because it's just been sittin' up in your schnozola for a bit too long before you blew it out... I could go on all day with the mucous...former trach/vent nurse here and we can talk SNOT! Ok, I'm done with being gross...redhen, you can slap me now.
Let me add Maplesky, I truly hope your child gets better. We just got finished with a round of the stomach virus in my house. Spent the morning cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms,
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

my neice...my daughter's cousin...my sister's kid...same thing. ha ha.

I tried calling them tonight...i called my mom's house....sister is staying in my mom's basement for the time being...so i call her cell...call my nieces cell? nothing. they must be watching a movie and don't have their phones by them. of all the nerve...ha ha...ignoring the phone...could be important for all they know.

but tomorrow i will tell them to load up.

thanks.

me,
g

G,
I'm about to sign off for the night. I hope your girls are doing much better tomorrow.
If they get too clogged up, run some hot water in the tub with the bathroom door closed to get a steam room going and sit them in the bathroom.
Do you still have a rubber bulb aspirator (to suck the gunk out of their nose) from when they babies? It'd be like trying to sandpaper a wildcat's bum in a phonebooth to use it on them, but it would relieve their nasal congestion.
Good luck!

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

...okay, and if it's yellow...it's because it's just been sittin' up in your schnozola for a bit too long before you blew it out... I could go on all day with the mucous...former trach/vent nurse here and we can talk SNOT! Ok, I'm done with being gross...redhen, you can slap me now.
Let me add Maplesky, I truly hope your child gets better. We just got finished with a round of the stomach virus in my house. Spent the morning cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms,
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

mmm...

yeah, we had the tummy thing the week before Valentine's ON TOP of the flu....really horrible.

I hope your get to feeling better soon too.

really...so it turns yellow because it was sitting in there too long? interesting. I heard one person tell me...don't blow cuz your body just makes more? but if it's coming...it's coming. if it's stuck? i dunno.

me,
g

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

never smack you Elly!...
hugs.gif
so, the green and grey mucus is bad though, right, or no??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom