My little girls got a present from Momma today!

fishnet1971

'Birds Momma
13 Years
May 25, 2010
'Bird 'n the Fluffy Butts coop in Ohio
Peaches and Princess, Cassidy and Sundance have been such good girls the last 8 weeks growing up, and behaving that I saw something today that I had to get them. Recently my WHITE Cochins found the dust box that belongs to the big girls. they get so bummed when they look across their pen and see it in the big girls pen and they cant get to it. I found one just their size...

The girls now have their own dust box....
tongue.png

58585_newchicks62011_283.jpg

58585_newchicks62011_268.jpg

58585_newchicks62011_281.jpg

Princess loved it.

58585_newchicks62011_278.jpg

Oh my! I love it
smile.png
She looks so happy, you are the best momma
love.gif

That is so adorable! I never thought about grabbing one of these sand boxes
hide.gif
and I just saw someone throw away a topless one
he.gif
I could have built a little roof over it, hmmm, I think I know what I am doing tomorrow!!

* sigh* I try....

but thats NOT what May May tells me. She just bwaks away at me 24/7.
lol.png
lol.png
big_smile.png

On a side note, it was hysterical to see the look on my DH face when i pulled it out of the truck in front of him. He had this really scared look on his face and asked if I was pregnant.
lau.gif

Oh how adorable. I think that is a wonderful giftee. I had a kiddie pool in my 12' x 12' coop back in Oregon and they loved it...it had sand, topsoil, DE and some grass clippings in it.

Shame on you for scaring your poor DH. LOL

Mine love dust bathing in sand. I have a white chicken too and the sand shakes off pretty well. Might want to switch? You're a good chicken mama to give them such a fun gift.

Back
Top Bottom