My Little Ladies

Silly babies are afraid of the outside world. So I used tough love and locked them in the run.
20220914_174057.jpg

They know how to use the feeder and at least one knows how to use the waterer. I'm going to need to set up another feeder though, because the BRs and RIRs won't let the ABs anywhere near the food.

Silly babies are afraid of the outside world. So I used tough love and locked them in the run.
View attachment 3260032

They know how to use the feeder and at least one knows how to use the waterer. I'm going to need to set up another feeder though, because the BRs and RIRs won't let the ABs anywhere near the food.
They are still getting used to each other... they will sort out their pecking order after a week or 2. They won't starve in the meantime.

I discovered a new game to play with the ladies. I was sitting on the grass just outside the run and picking little clovers or bits of dandelion leaves. I would poke the "treat" through the run fencing and the ladies were having a blast eating them up. Even the 3 skittish ladies who won't come near me were getting in on it.
🐔🥰🐔

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom