My local feed store LIED to me!

WillsMama93

Songster
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Shreveport, La
Well, the last time we went in to buy feed, and ended up with 2 chicks, the owner said he was not ordering anymore.. so I thought I was safe from buying anymore babies until next season.

Well, I call today to find out if they can order food grade DE for me, and what do I hear in the background? Yep, you guessed it, PEEPING!!!

Now it looks like I might be able to round my flock numbers up to 10 afterall! Anyone know where there's a Chicks Anonymous meeting in Louisiana?

barnie.gif
gig.gif

Gas is too expensive to waste it...do not bother with meetings....They will not help. it is an incurable disease from which we all here suffer.
lol.png

Last edited:
Can bantams and standards co-habitate peacefully? He doesn't have any more bantams.. but I would love a few standard RIR pullets.... come on, my friends, enable me!
yippiechickie.gif

I've had bantams in with my standards and they do fine matter of fact my bantams were at the top of the pecking order. Plus they slept on the roost next to Zaxby every night.

woot.gif

You guys are great!! I think I will go get a few barred rock pullets.. for the eggs, mind you. I hear they are excellent layers, and very docile.

bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom