Pics
You can let them have bath tub time Mimi just start out with warm water up to the tops of their legs and make sure to get them out before the water cools. Then just pat dry and put them back under heat.
Please give me a warning b4 posting that video!!!
I need to open the duck-poop jar before hitting the play button!
Pompom Duck was again sitting on her nest this afternoon and my resistance is weakening…

Please give me a warning b4 posting that video!!!
I need to open the duck-poop jar before hitting the play button!
Pompom Duck was again sitting on her nest this afternoon and my resistance is weakening…

You could give her a cute little trio of eggs. SHe would love you for it. and really whats three more ducklings. :D

Want me to give you the injections? I have always wanted to shoot a person, instead of just animals..
Once again:
1585968944015.png

Yep. What WannaBeHillBilly said. That wording sounds... violent.
(My day? Oh, I shot myself five times. Once at breakfast, another at lunch, then at dinner and then dessert, plus my basal insulin shot! Four shots quick-acting insulin and then my basal. Five shots).
Edit: Okay, should I just, like, delete the small type? People seem to be very... shocked by it. Sorry.

Last edited:
Here are the pics from our first field trip...an outing in the back yard...where the wild things are!

(I selected 26 from the myriad of pics I took, but I’ll spare y’all all of them. Except Ralphie! I’m gonna make him look at every single duck picture I take!:lau)

This is little Twinkle, the puny one. She looks so good.
View attachment 2074509

The ducklings’ reaction to a bunch of chickens that had gathered to look at the ‘oddballs.’
View attachment 2074511

Another picture of Twinkle drinking. At least she no longer falls over while getting a sip!
View attachment 2074514

Meet Latte, the Fawn & White Runner. Because of the darker coloring on her face, once she got wet she reminded me of Groucho Marx. Oh those eyebrows! (More of her later.)
View attachment 2074516

Silly Latte/Groucho!
View attachment 2074518

Hershey, the Chocolate Runner. Dark Chocolate Feet!
View attachment 2074520

Little Twinkle. Tiny but mighty!
View attachment 2074523

A reaction to the Mockingbird flying over!
View attachment 2074527

All the sistas!
View attachment 2074528

It’s just Petey, the White Layer, telling me it was time to eat again!
View attachment 2074529

Hershey just relaxing and showing a little leg!
View attachment 2074530

Meet Peaches, my Buff Orpington duck! Who knew there were chickens and ducks with the same breed name.
View attachment 2074536

Hershey saying, “Whaaattttt?”
View attachment 2074538

Little Quinny, the Welsh Harlequin, in the front.
View attachment 2074539

My sidekick with the ducklings (from L to R):
Petey - White Layer
Peaches - Buff Orpington
Latte/Groucho - Fawn & White Runner
Hershey - Chocolate Runner
Twinkle - Saxony
Quinny - Welsh Harlequin
View attachment 2074540

On the next field trip I will have to get more cute pictures of Peaches and Quinny. I feel like I dissed them by not getting more of them. No worries! I will, duckies, I will!

I hope y’all didn’t yawn more than twice looking at my babies!
URGHH! Yawning?! - I was just able to open the poop-jar and stick my nose inside. - There's an e-mail from IdealPoultry sitt'n in my mail-program claiming:
1585969347852.png

Be strong HillBilly! Stay strong! :gig

Yep. What WannaBeHillBilly said. That wording sounds... violent.
(My day? Oh, I shot myself five times. Once at breakfast, another at lunch, then at dinner and then dessert, plus my basal insulin shot! Four shots quick-acting and then my basal. Five shots).
Sappppphire!! That sounds terrible.

Back
Top Bottom