Have you ever seen a bunch of murderous ducks?
ABDB7839-897A-4B70-9D08-B7810EE664A6.jpeg
8D6E4361-C8BC-408D-8718-B3641E3E2213.jpeg

Well now you have.They are fresh off a kill...of a bunch of blackberries. :lau

Yeah? But I’ll bet Bandit is a good duck! Mine after all is a Ralphie! :lau :gig:lau:gig
Bandit is not good to his 6 week old ducklings. When I let the old ducks out to free range, he turns into a monster. He goes over to their fence trying to find a way in and gets very frustrated with not being able to so he starts pecking like crazy. Funny thing is 3 or4 or all five will peck back at him at the same time. Yesterday he was so frustrated that when my Lab casually strolled by he bit the dog on his nose or muzzle twice. My lab just looked back at me as if asking what he should do. Meanwhile Bandit realized his hens had gone downhill without him. It’s so funny to watch him go oh $h*t and run as fast as he can after them.

I have tried many times to catch Ralphie’s Whistle Grunt on video and I finally did. However, it isn’t that easy to hear.

Also, he did a real NO NO yesterday. He tried to climb on top of Gabby, my Speckled Sussex. That just ain’t gonna fly. She got loose from him and came back after him. To my knowledge she is the only one of my hens to have flogged any of the ducks. You’d think the goofy duck would remember her. What am I gonna do?

Back
Top Bottom