Don't forget to glue a little strip of duck-tape over the tiny hole for that reset-button!
Or better…
1611769280954.png

You know, I’m really not that stupid, but I’m thinking now the reason there were only four pictures is because the ducks were out of the “trigger” area. Right? But now I want to know what was up in the trigger area to make it take a picture. 🤔
Sometimes a leaf blowing by or even just a tall piece of grass.
Some of them are pretty sensitive and take lots of pictures of nothing.

My trail-cam has three levels of sensitivity, switched to the highest level it is triggered by a cloud, shading the sun as well as the sun's movement in the sky.
Switched to low sensitivity almost nothing triggers the camera. The ducks have to walk straight in front of it and flap their wings to receive a picture.

My trail-cam has three levels of sensitivity, switched to the highest level it is triggered by a cloud, shading the sun as well as the sun's movement in the sky.
Switched to low sensitivity almost nothing triggers the camera. The ducks have to walk straight in front of it and flap their wings to receive a picture.
I don’t have instructions for this trail cam, but I watched a YouTube video on how to set it up. The video covered the obvious things, date, time, etc. and then stopped short of covering anything after that, like the function and a couple more things I don’t know what they are. One is probably what would make it clearer.

I dropped the camera way down, I had it anchored up in the rafters and angled down, but not angled enough. Maybe I’ll see something from tonight.🤞🏼

I don’t have instructions for this trail cam, but I watched a YouTube video on how to set it up. The video covered the obvious things, date, time, etc. and then stopped short of covering anything after that, like the function and a couple more things I don’t know what they are. One is probably what would make it clearer.

I dropped the camera way down, I had it anchored up in the rafters and angled down, but not angled enough. Maybe I’ll see something from tonight.🤞🏼
:fl 🤞 📸

Back
Top Bottom