...and Their Love Affair With Water!

This is my second day owning ducks and I have fallen head over heels in love with them!

Those precious little peeps, the interesting looking bills, the ever so delicate looking webbed feet, and those expressive eyes with their heads cocked sideways peering up at me. Oh, and did I mention their little love ‘bites’ on my neck and lips (OUCH!) That I must not let continue so I suppose I have to stop kissing them. I know, I know, I’m not supposed to kiss them, but the way I look at it my chances are better catching Covid 19 from a stranger than catching salmonella from my baby ducklings.

My little Saxony duckling, Twinkle, is seeing the world straight today for the very first time. Since arriving home a little over 24 hours ago, she has been in a sort of vertigo state, staggering, stumbling, turning in circles, and not being able to hold her head straight.

With the help of several BYC members giving me suggestions and instructions to help her mend, she appears to be on the road to recovery...the road to being a normal, healthy, funny little duck.

I will continue my journey of being a First Time Duck Owner/Spring 2020 duck thread here. My initial thread can be found here for all the background story of My Love Affair With Ducks!

Love at first sight! View attachment 2072190
Oh they are so sweet!!! My goal is to have ducks someday 😍😍😍 they are lucky duckys for sure!

Oh they are so sweet!!! My goal is to have ducks someday 😍😍😍 they are lucky duckys for sure!
What's stopping you?
20200730_142438.jpg

Back
Top Bottom