I don’t know if it was a joke or not, but I do remember reading a few years back where @casportpony received a special pair of corkscrew-cutting scissors from her DH for Christmas, I believe. She even posted a picture of them. Do I remember correctly, @casportpony?
Good memory! I wonder where that picture is?
So it was a for real thing?
:sick
Why do i suddenly feel the urge to google for cut resistant underware? :oops:

I read some more after I initially posted about the sloughing member and read that sometimes the penis will shrink some during the colder “off” season and then resume its longer, depths of the ocean, length once Spring rolls around.

AAMOF, I have watched the old RalphieDux gettin jiggy wit it several times this past week, on land and at sea! I guess it’s warm enough here all year long for RalphieDux to keep the motion in the ocean going! Yeah, my girls have barely slowed down too!
Accidentally pushing the »corkscrew« into fresh fallen snow is a real partybuster! :lau
No grunt, but an appalled squeak was the result.

I do believe it was for real..
Sometimes when they get a bad prolapse part of it dries up and dies and needs to be removed.
I involuntarily crossed my legs and winced...

Even though with dux this should be celebrated. Celibate dux are almost as good as RalphieDux.

I involuntarily crossed my legs and winced...

Even though with dux this should be celebrated. Celibate dux are almost as good as RalphieDux.
Don't celebrate so fast..
As long as there's still a little something left there they can still procreate.
The egg fertilization fluid flows from around the outside of the corkscrew instead of coming from the inside.
So technically a drake could still be fertile without its phallus.
It would just be less likley without their means of delivery.. considering the ducks corresponding corkscrew shaped insides. 😂

Back
Top Bottom