My mail lady did a drive by drop off!!!!!

baldie

Songster
11 Years
Sep 25, 2008
Douglas, MA
Okay, so I ordered some eggs from a great woman on here who packaged these eggs perfectly, and sent them so that I had them within 2 business days of shipping them!!! AWESOME!! What is not so awesome is the fact the hubby and I left work early(we work together, he owns his own business) We wanted to be here before the mail came. Well, I saw the mail carrier at my mailbox, then I saw her start to pull in the d-way, so I ran out in my socks to get my package!! Well, she was doing about 20 miles an hour and threw my box out of her window!!!!!!! She didn't even stop!!! Can you believe it????? All but 6 eggs were smashed to pieces!!! There were 15 eggs!!! I heard the box hit the cement and was saying out loud NO,NO,No! The box was on its side on the cement, I was soooo MAD!!!! Heres some pics of what my mail carrier delivered to me!! I was literally crying!!!!
DSC06324.jpg

DSC06325.jpg

DSC06327.jpg

DSC06329.jpg

DSC06331.jpg

DSC06332.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow. I'd be at the post office talking to the Post Master as quickly as possible. That was completely unacceptable and unbelievable.

The hubby immediately called the post office, of course they haven't called us back yet like they said they would. We have a confirmation # to use, but I don't what for, since they act like they care and they don't!!! I feel worse for my kids who were really looking forward to these eggs. They were silky, frizzle and cochins eggs.

Back
Top Bottom