My mail lady did a drive by drop off!!!!!

Quote:
Those little chickies are real cute.. -----Wayne

and yeah she stinks!!!!! Maybe she could get a job at Shoney's if she wants to scramble eggs that bad!!!!
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Those little chickies are real cute.. -----Wayne

Thanks Wayne!! How are you?? Long time no talk!!LOL!! How is the family?? I hope everyone is good!!

They were looking at me like I was stupid for crying about eggs?? Iguess they just don't get it!!!

Not the same thing-- but this was like when my friend had an abortion while I was having a bad miscarriage and didn't understand the difference...​

I have just read all 49 pages of this thread and I was flabbergasted at the way your fragile package was handled. I'm so hoping everything keeps on improving for you. I think your little chickies are so cute. I agree that you should name these little one Miracle and Hope. Because I think that this so true. Good luck on your other eggs andwill be waiting to hear about your new hatches. Take care and I see you have a lot of wonderful people here who adore you very much.

Eva

i would have ran that !&#&@$ down and hit her little mail truck with my truck!! see how she likes her stuff smashed!!!!!!!!! im dead serious too!!!

Hi everyone, heres an update. I have only one absolutely beautiful baby left. One had a crooked beak and didn't make it.The one left I named Wendy after the great person "Lurky" on here that helped me out and sent me eggs to replace the ones that broke. I have been getting packages delivered since this happened and the postmaster personally delivers them to my door. So they are keeping my maillady from coming in my driveway. So thats good. I will post a picture of Wendy soon, she is so adorable!! I will surprise you all and not give you any hints!! LOL!!

Thanks!! And she is a survivor!! But now she is babied sooo much because of what happened and how beautiful she is!! I am lucky to have her!! And I think she's starting to know it!! LOL!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom