my May puppies born at 52 days

We raised and showed dogs for many years (much bigger dogs - St. Bernards) and I never heard of a litter being born at 52 days (and surviving). Amazing. They are truly miracle pups. Good luck placing them. They are beautiful.

deb g
KY

Quote:
I gotta say, I think they are cuter now than they were then! You did a fantastic job with them, I know it was a lot of work and I am sorry you lost the one. But they truly are miracles, so I guess that makes you their Guardian Angel !
wink.png

Quote:
They can be hairless, or what we call powder puff (fully haired) both are born in the same litter. here is how it works

breed a hairless to a hairless you can get hairless AND powder puffs in the same litter

breed a powder puff to a hairless you can get hairless AND powder puffs in the same litter

breed a powder puff to a powder puff you can ONLY get powder puff

I had a cocker mix for many years before i developed an allergy to him (charley butt) he is now 18 yrs old and lives with my brother and i get to visit him when i want.

I sleep with 3 to 5 naked cresteds depending on the night and no allergy issues at all. for me they have proven to be hypoallergenic

I love the fact that they dont shed (even the powder puffs) because they have hair and not fur. they lose a few hairs when i brush or around their nipples when whelping.

to learn more about this amazing dog visit my web site at http://www.NHcrested.com

Quote:
they were for sure born at 52 days. I am so careful about putting boys with girls because i do not want litters all the time. I am also surprised 4 survived. Thankyou for the compliment, I also feel they are beautiful.

Quote:
yes i do show, i would go thru all the cost/work of genetic testing, whelping , training if i was not going to show. Its a whole lot of work. Hugs Donna

So glad you are doing it responsibly! I love my friends dogs, she has a lot of homebred champs, too. Really stunning dogs when well bred and well kept!

Back
Top Bottom