my millie cochins

pokey

Warrior Princess
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
upstate
11270_0227001333.jpg
ads/11270_0227001334.jpg[/img]

these are my two millie cochins, these came from a breeder but i hatched them out. these were the only two to hatch due to a COMPLETELY WORTHLESS LG INCUBATOR.....
hmm.png
BUT ANY HOW i have a few eggs in a new incubator from the roo and the hens in the background, they are all cochins, but we will see what hatches just for fun. two hens are frizzles so that will be weird.
tongue.png

I HATE COMPUTERS CHECK OUT THE PICS BELOW
roll.png

Last edited:
Hey all
frow.gif

He turned out pretty good didnt he? The hen looks pretty good also Get some eggs from them and hatch them out Maybe you will have better luck this time with the different bator Havent heard to many good things about an LG What kind you got now? With that mix of colors and frizzles that could be alot of fun and very interesting to see what pops out
big_smile.png

Mike
big_smile.png

i got a hova bator for our anniversary last year.right now i've got some araucana eggs from jody in there and about a dozen of the eggs out of the cochin pen. i thought i'd see how the incubator worked before trying to select out hens to seriously use w the millie roo.i've got a frizzled mottled and hard feathered mottled hen as well as the millie hen i would like to hatch eggs from. the rest would just be a science project, but i think the rest of my birds came from judy, and atleast they have some good genectics and fairly good cushion.
tongue.png
there is one white frizzled hen in there i got from someone in ga. she has no good qualities, but she is lucky as a you can get. she has almost drowned , and escaped the fox attacks twice.so maybe she'd pass down plain luck....
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom