My mom is home, thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts it works!

Lord, thank You for being bigger than any health concern! i ask You to touch this dear woman and heal her. thank You for being a God who starts what He finishes and complete the healing in her body! i ask and believe all these things in Your holy name! amen!

we need your mom back completely healthy, who's going to feed the chickens spaghetti while you're not looking! love to your mom and hugs to your whole family. pets to your chickens who probably miss your mom's attention more than you know!
smile.png

Praying for your Mom. I posted a thread on here about heart attacks in women because I was so surprised at what the signs were. I am so glad they caught your Mom in time to help her. Praying for you all

Kate,

I was away from the computer yesterday so I just found this post. Please know your Mom is on my mind and in my prayers. I lost my Mom when I was 30. It makes me feel good when I see children that appreciate and care for their parents We never know how long we will have them with us. Bless you for being such a caring person. Please keep us posted. Tanya

Thank you all so very much for your prayers and concerns for my mom and our family. I just spoke with her and she is waiting for the two Drs. to finish talking with each other and actually speak to her too,,, she's feeling better if she's being sarcastic lol. She asked how my baby ducks were doing, she really enjoys them a lot and I think now she'll be a little more ready to admit maybe it's time to sit and watch the chickens play and relax. Last night they gave her a blood pressure medication, a blood thinner, baby aspirin, and the nicotine patch to try and help quit smoking. I hope it works!

Does she have any animals? They lower blood pressure and reduce stress. In my opinion extend your life, that is if you like animals
smile.png
You should give her a couple baby ducks
big_smile.png
I want ducks, I wish I had a pond
sad.png

I hope it all works also. How scary! I know that you've been worried sick. Your mom will definitely be in my prayers along with the rest of your family.
hugs.gif

She just called and the Dr said the MRI looked good with no sign of stroke. He called it transient something she didn't catch..... I wish I'd been there to hear it!
They live in a motorhome to travel so the animals they have interaction with are mine since this is where they call home base. They do borrow my little dog Max sometimes to travel with them. I told them they need to put a small mobile home or something here on my land to live in and just travel when they want rather than living in that behemoth they drive!

Back
Top Bottom