My name is Sam and i'm addicted to chickens and goats. -pic heavy-

My hubby mows it down every year, but like the kudzu that grows, it just keeps coming back. I could try to till, but the last time I tried to till in that general space/area I ran into some kind of underground wires??? To this day I don't know what they are or where they lead to/from.

more pics
42220_img_0357.jpg

jacobi
42220_img_0356.jpg

oreo
42220_img_0359.jpg

conkers and blue

yup, i to am addicted
ya.gif
chickens and goats
i am getting 2 kids on saturday , and just put a bid on more eggs and i am at 97+ chickens now how did this happen
lau.gif
i just started out so small and bang!!!! i was hit by the bug and i
love.gif
it i enjoy the pleasure of feeding the chickens seeing them walk and stratch around .having goats following me or the chickens on any new adventure we might have for the day.
wee.gif

like cleaning the coop they just need to be in the middle of every thing we do , if only they would do a little shoveling of the poo.

Quote:
U need to get a few ducks too. They r the funniest things. I've lost count on chickens haven't broke 50 yet. My hubby keeps me on a limit. Sigh

I to am addicted, however because of my health problems I have to sell my goats, I have 8, however I am keeping the llama, burros and birds. The goats have a mind of their own, all very gentle but if they decide to go somewhere that I dont want them to I cant stop them and when they walk by me they all think that mum needs to be rubbed up against and I have to be so careful so that I dont fall.

So if anyone knows of anyone looking for some good goats in nebraska please have them contact me.

My longfellow (buck) looks almost identical to oreo it's amazing.

Back
Top Bottom