My nephew and his wife need prayers tonight ( great news and a request)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by HeatherLynn, Mar 8, 2012.

1. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    They went to the emergency when one of the twins stopped moving. They checked her in and she is 9.5 dialated and in major labor. She had no idea. They had been telling her it was normal. Not sure if they are going to do an emergency c section or going to let her finish her labor. The babies heartbeat is fine but he is still not moving at all. Everyone is very worried. Everything under the sun has hit this couple for the last year. ( a steel beam hitting my nephew a week after he found out she was pregnant, losing their house, finding out his damage from the accident is permanant, the court refusing her her son because she was on bedrest so they let her homeless husband keep him, what looks to be malpractice on a sugery and an additional 3 surgeries to fix the damage) Not sure how much more they can handle before breaking. Please pray. I am busy cooking freezer meals and praying like mad. If you could join me. The baby in danger is to be called Stephen James. Just keep him and his mom in your prayers.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Am covering the entire family with thoughts and prayers.

3. will be praying for them.....

4. tntblake

tntblake Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    Wichita, Kansas
    I am praying for a healthy delivery and that everyone ends up healthy and happy.

5. lidy banny woo

lidy banny woo Out Of The Brooder

x2

6. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    Still waiting up. The last update a couple hours ago was that the baby was still not moving. Lungs and heart rate looked good though and all the tests they keep doing look fine. She is very close to delivery. We are all very nervous and I hope this is all over soon. We are all still praying and hoping.

7. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers! [​IMG]

8. krcote

krcote Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    Concord, NH
    [​IMG] Any updates on how things are going for this family?

9. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. mong7769

mong7769 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 4, 2012
    North Olmsted, Ohio
    Here is to hoping and praying all things turn out well!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by