My nephew and his wife need prayers tonight ( great news and a request)

Wonderful!
celebrate.gif

We are very very thankful tonight. The boys are both doing far better than expected. If you can imagine having one born who could not breathe, had medicated foam pumped into his lungs( best description), on oxygen and the neonatologist telling us that it will be at least a few weeks. One short week later we are planning on them coming home. They won't even have stayed 2 weeks. Their dad went from being in a quarantine unit in the ICU to being sent home with new meds and cautions to take probiotics. We have so much to be thankful for.

Hey guys the new mom and dad have a request. Waiting with them on the boys is another family with preemie twins. The little girl of the set is now 3 months old. They just discovered she has leukemia and she is in very bad shape. I didn't understand it all but her liver is enlarged and she is not doing well. They asked if we could include this family and the little girl in our prayers. They very much appreciate every prayer said for them and they know God is the reason they are coming home healthy tomorrow. Yes tomorrow.

No problem. Could you possibly give us the baby's name? It's just when I pray for people I like to know who they are, instead of saying such-and-such from BYC!
Glad your nephew and his family's doing so well. Hope things go well for them from now.

Back
Top Bottom