My new and adorable Silkie/something mutt baby!!! Pics...being a BRAT!

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
I got the most adorable little cutie pie today!!! She is definitely a Silkie mix and who knows what the other parent was. She is solid black, feathered black feet but no extra toe, she has a mohawk instead of a full head of "hair". She is just a sweetheart. Loves to be held and cuddled. Here is the little doll....in the second pic she discovered the plants I am sprouting (baby chickens and baby food in the same room....uh oh). She is standing on pumpkins and leaf lettuce. LOL

7091_0408200939451.jpg

7091_040820093956.jpg

Thanks.
smile.png
I had absolutely no intention of getting more chickens but she is exactly the right age to go with some I have and she was sooooooo cute I just couldn't put her down!!!
smile.png

yea she looks older than 4 weeks because when my chicks were 4 weeks theys till has some fuzz left and she doesn't .. she look like around 7 and 81/2 to me

Yes, I think you are pretty close on her age. I have some 8 week olds right now too and she reminds me a lot more of them than the 4 week olds except for her size. I am eager to see her grown. She may be a perfect buddy for my tiny Jap Bantam.

Back
Top Bottom