My New Babies from Ideal! :) -Pic Heavy!-

Aww, I think Loudmouth is the cutest EE I have ever seen!!!
love.gif
Such pretty babies!

Thanks everyone! They just make my heart swell with cuteness overload! (As if that didn't sound cheezy.
lol.png
But you fellow chicken lovers probably know the feeling.)
wee.gif

Last edited:
Beautiful babies!!!
jumpy.gif
love.gif
All of my birds have come from Ideal. So far I have only lost one chick. When I got it, it was alive but wouldn't drink or eat no matter how hard I tried. It finally died at 3 days.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Cmom.
sad.png
That's sad, especially when you've had an extra 3 days to grow fond of it.

That was my first experience with Ideal, and just ordering experience in general. I had a great time! I will definitely be using them again, although I've learned my lesson now: buy babies in the SPRING! I won't be making that mistake again. Although none of mine died, I've been hearing too many other horror stories.

We got ours from ideal this morning at 8. they shipped yesterday about 3 p.m. We got an assortment of feather leggs. Also got 7 rir's as packing. One of the feathered leggs has a little spradle leg but is getting better already. She is eating and drinking and starting to walk around so i think we caught it in time. All are active eating and drinking. Will have pics when we figure out how to get them on computer.

Back
Top Bottom