My New Coop! 3/14 Today's progress pic on post #356

Quote:
I keep thinking that same thing. My coop now is part of a building that includes my shop. I keep trying to get DW to let me turn the shop part into a coop. She won't let me. (Then her mom wouldn't have any place to store her stuff at my house
roll.png
). That's why this new structure exists.
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I can't possibly finish before you. I'll have to go back to work and earn enough for the paneling for the siding and the paint before I finish. Mine may be functional before yours, but it won't be "finished".

Quote:
Half of this coop will be split into two breeding pens that will hold 5 birds each. The other half will house DW's layer flock. I have three other breeding pens in my existing coop.

Quote:
I can't possibly finish before you. I'll have to go back to work and earn enough for the paneling for the siding and the paint before I finish. Mine may be functional before yours, but it won't be "finished".

I hurt my hand pretty good my knuckles are about twice the size as normal so I might be out awile.

Well, I can't wait to see the inside when it is finished. I am trying to figure out how to make breeding pens and will need to see how you do it and maybe that idea will work for me? LOL

Quote:

I hurt my hand pretty good my knuckles are about twice the size as normal so I might be out awile.

Bummer. Hope your hand get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom