my new coop, Photos!!

littlequail21

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 12, 2011
hi everyone!!

we have really Made some big changes around here, are First project was my 10 by 6 foot Coop, complete with a 20 foot run Fenced in around and netting on the top, to keep anything out!! and my chickens Safe, it has over 10 lay boxes ( i cant remember off the top of my head how many) 2 long roosting bars, and 2 Nice windows to keep a breeze.not only do my chickens love it, but so do i!!

As a gift i got ‎25 black australorp 25 americana my 2 favorite breeds..and Also more lumber, to Build even a bigger coop on the other side of this coop. and in the middle will be a shed for my chicken Supplies. i cant wait till its all built, we have alot going on. we also have Goat sheds to build, and pig pens to get filled, and....well Just bunches of stuff, but i love it. anyway here is some photos!! ( :

chickenhouse.jpg

chickencoopmadness.jpg

It looks great!! You did a great job, and I'm glad you're going to be building on to your coop because if I read that right, 100 birds will need much more room than what they have now. Best wishes!

50 birds! Sheesh I hope they are all chicks right now, otherwise they'd be falling out of the coop! I love your coop thou. When you feel up to it, come my way and build me a new one too, just like it! But I want it to be *gasp* PINK!

Very cute coop, can't wait to see the addition and storage area. Where did you get your birds from, and what color Ameracuana did you get? We have Lavender and are adding Wheaten.

Back
Top Bottom