Finally got my new coop finished! It's not as amazing as many of the others on BYC, but I'm still SO proud of it For now it is in the garage and the babies are still under a lamp, but in about another month or so, I plan on moving it outside next to the existing coop and run so they can start to get acquanted but still be separated and safe! Then my plan is to remove the door and connect it to the existing run so they all can intermingle and run around. I'm sure there will be things that I wish I could change, but I did a lot of research and reading on this site to see what I should and shouldn't do and I think I have addressed most of the main issues (I hope lol) A work in progress. I used my first scroll saw to cut out the Chicken and chick! It originally was going to be just a boring rectangle for ventilation, but my dad had this idea! Finished product! Baby chicks at 3 weeks old exploring their new house. The piece of board in the front is there to connect the ramp once they start going out of the coop. Back of the coop. I plan on fancying it up a little bit, but I'm not sure yet what exactly I'm going to do. I think I need a cute name for my coop and to paint it on the back Another back pic showing the access doors for when they decide to start laying. Thanks for looking!